Friday 25 September 2009

1.4 plan for scene guide.

Format

Film

Audience

The audience for our guide is going to be for people that have just moved into the local area and don’t know their ways around as yet, and also for people who will be visiting e.g. Tourists.

Contribution

I will record my voice on a tape recorder to upload to the computer and then to be able to edit it on the imovie and then, add to our video, and I will search for images on Google for certain scenes in the guide where images are needed. I also have pictures from the venues that we visited which I will put into the video whilst we are talking about these venues.

We will include music in our guide too

Structure

We are not going to have a certain structure, but we are going to mention all of the following: Visual arts, Performing arts, and Media.

Distribution

I would put my scene guide on the schools website, so that students can watch it and show their friends. And I would put it into adverts to advertise it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment