Saturday 26 September 2009

2.2 PREPARATION/ LEARNING ABOUT LIGHTING

Lighting

In lighting I have been learning different techniques about lighting up a the stage in effective ways and making sure that the light that I have chosen is suitable for the scene it will be used in. and I learned some of the words used for certain lights being used together E.g. ‘Wash Lighting’ & ‘Strobe’ is a type of lighting as well.

When the group was rehearsing I sat at the back of the David Sharpe and thought about what kind of lights I could put in certain scenes, and what colour lights would work well with the different scenes. I also listened to suggestions about light that the group wanted to have. I made notes of all of this on paper. That way I can know exactly what lights to put in what scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment