Saturday 26 September 2009

2.2.1 Job Description

2.2.1 Job description

Student Book

pp 60–67

Undertake some research into your chosen role and gather information to answer the questions below.

Job title

Lighting technician

What skills does this person need to carry out the role?

I need to be professional

I have to be able to work with different technology

I need to be organised.

I have to know how to use lights

I have to know what type of lights look good on stage

I have to make sure the lights is not too bright or too dim when its not meant to be

What are this person’s responsibilities during the planning phase of a performance?

To be organised

To know where you’re practicing

To be aware of the safety rules

What are this person’s responsibilities during the staging of the performance?

To know were its safe to go and were the hazards are whilst being filmed

To be on time to rehearsals and bring their equipment

To whom is this person accountable?

Director

What are this person’s responsibilities in terms of health and safety?

To know were the fire exits are

To see if all equipment is secure

No comments:

Post a Comment