Saturday 28 November 2009

3.3.1a Health & safety rules

3.3.1a Health and safety rules

Student Book

pp 86–105

Rules and regulations regarding health and safety are put in place to protect people as they work.

What do you think would happen to you if you broke the rules when working in a professional environment?

I could get fired if I was in my work place whilst braking these rules, or I could get a disciplinary.

What impact might breaking these rules in a professional environment have:

a) On the people working with you?

I could put others around me in danger.

b) The people who employ you?

I could also be putting them in danger as they are around me, and I could also be putting them and their job at risk because they could get fired by the person over them/boss for employing someone who is working dangerously in the workplace

No comments:

Post a Comment